Monday, October 12, 2009

This weekend

This weekend was my anniversary. Shane and I have been together for a whole year now. Doesn't seem like a lot when you realize we totally put the cart before the horse and are having a baby and all that, but it's long for me. Not my longest relationship ever or anything, but long.

We had a pretty wonderful weekend, despite the fact that I was horribly sick for part of it.

I won't write a fawning, I love him so much type of blog, because, well, I've done it before and he already knows it anyways. :) But I will say these few things:

1) Shane, the week we were broken up was the most awful week ever, so let's never, ever do that again. I obviously love you, because I felt totally lost without you.

2) You can't help but adore the man who looks at you lying in bed, half asleep watching him play video games with awful hair and a red nose from sneezing your face off, and says, with total sincerity, "God, you're so beautiful."

I love you, Shane. Here's to more years together. Like a billion.

No comments: