Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Post Ever

Sounds almost ominous, but I'm on the edge like that.

So, here I am, blogging publicly for the second time. Let me explain. I tried this before, and my estranged husband and his family found it and stalked it, leaving me feeling totally unable to express any real feelings/thoughts. It became so censored because I was so tired of the drama that I just ended it. But I'm a little braver now. Also, he and I are on pretty good terms so...here's hoping.

If you don't know much about me, my name is Star, and there's not too much else I'll bother you with as far as introductions. I plan to blog a lot, so you'll figure me out to some extent. It'll be like pieces of a fucked up puzzle falling into place. Except strike that from the record for sounding so emo, please. I'm pretty much the anti-emo.

Speaking of emo, let's jump to Facebook statuses. Well, actually, this works for Twitter's tweets and MySpace statuses too. I'm pretty sick of the emo stuff there, too. If our status is something along the lines of "listening to Death Cab for Cutie and contemplating the dark soul of women" you need to borrow, buy, or steal a life as quickly as possible. Please. I also hate you pseudo intellectuals. Listen, no one thinks you're super smart for being extra wordy in your status or your comments. I actually just think you're a huge asshole.

So! I'm done introducing myself (sort of) and critiquing idiots. There will be more, no doubt. *strikes superhero pose* As long as there are morons, you can rest assured that I will poke fun at them!

Yeah, there'll be other stuff, too. It just depends on what I feel like writing.

Xoxo, Star

No comments: